Bali, Indonesia, December 15, 2022 / TRAVELINDEX / A secluded property in the highlands of Ubud has long been a popular spot for intimate weddings and the honeymoon crowd but you don’t need to say “I do,” to enjoy Tanah Gajah, a Resort by Hadiprana’s romantic allure. The Balinese property is ticking all the boxes for a romantic getaway this Christmas, Valentine’s Day, and beyond.
The Art of Romance is a two-night stay with all the romantic trimmings. Upon arrival each couple will find a floral aromatherapy bath already drawn in their room and a welcome cake. After that it’s time for afternoon tea, served picnic style while overlooking the scenic rice paddies the property is known for. A photo session, shot throughout the grounds, uses mythical stone sculptures, ponds graced with swans, rice paddies, temples, and the verdant landscape as a backdrop. Ten edited images are included in the package.
At the resort’s Tempayan restaurant, housed in a traditional bale-inspired building, the duo will enjoy a three-course candlelit meal under Chef Dean’s direction, the Singaporean chef who has helmed the property’s kitchen and flourishing organic garden for over a decade.
A 120-minute couples spa ritual in a deluxe double spa suite, with an oversized semi-outdoor terrazzo bath, and private steam shower, rounds out the romantic stay and is accompanied by a bottle of sparkling wine to be enjoyed in or out of the tub.
The Art of Romance also includes:
- Welcome drink
- Personal butler service
- Daily a la carte breakfast
- Daily seasonal fresh fruits delivered to your villa or suite
- Daily afternoon tea from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm at Panen Padi Lounge
- Daily sunset cocktails from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- All snacks and beverages including an alcoholic selection from the minibar (replenished once daily)
- Daily laundry service up to six pieces per villa (excluding dry cleaning)
- Car service to/from Ubud Centre with a private car between 8:00 am – 6:00 pm equipped with Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi access in the suite/villa and public areas
- Access to the tennis court and health club
The package is on offer for bookings until June 30, 2023. Rates start from USD 1,190 nett.
First published at TravelNewsHub.com – Global Travel News