With borders reopening across Asia and Pacific, JW Marriott Hotels and Resorts in the region (excluding China) is encouraging families to join the trends towards multigenerational holidays that has been heightened by over two years pandemic restrictions and isolation.
Marriott says it is “a haven of inspired luxury, offering intuitive services and experiences that every generation can indulge in, ensuring that the whole family can come together for their most meaningful moments.”
The brand’s signature programs are carefully curated to help guests be fully present, foster connections, and revitalize the mind, body, and spirit, according to the company, and realized by such efforts as “Family by JW” – an interactive program for both children and adults to promote engagement and enrichment among all family members.
And providing a multi-sensory experience, the signature JW Garden is where herbs and vegetables are grown in-house and incorporated into various touchpoints of the guest journey. Throughout the hotel, guests are encouraged to experience a holistic approach to well-being with tranquil spaces, mindful moments, and sensory programming.
Here are some other examples, across some of JW Marriott’s Asia-Pacific properties:
• JW Marriott Maldives Resort & Spa is the ultimate family resort with up to 100 activities available for children at the Family by JW – Little Griffins Kids Club. The architecture of the kids club is inspired by a pirate ship with beach huts, providing an element of discovery in every room for young underwater-themed enthusiasts. Activities such as treasure hunts, arts and crafts, and interactive island exploration will whisk the young adventurers on true adventures of a lifetime. The two-story Duplex Beach Pool Villas overlooking the stunning Indian Ocean is the ultimate luxurious island living accommodating up to four adults and two children, ensuring plenty of space for the whole family to relax and unwind together.
• A luxury coastal retreat in Surfers Paradise, JW Marriott Gold Coast Resort & Spa offers exploration for young and multigenerational travellers to engage. With its curated Family by JW program, families can join snorkelling in the resort’s famous saltwater lagoon, sandcastle making, or daily fish feeding. Highlights include the JW Garden tours and herb planting hosted by the culinary team where children can develop an appreciation for how produce and herbs are cultivated. This is part of the resort’s commitment to naturally inspired dining through its JW Garden offering fresh, local ingredients for garden-to-table dining experiences and hands-on cooking classes.
• JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa is well-known for its Cooking School by JW, where families can join the resort’s culinary experts in discovering the secrets of delicious and nutritious Thai delicacies that reflect the destination’s culture. As part of the interactive cooking class, budding foodies will enjoy the educational walk-through JW Garden to learn more about indigenous spices, herbs, and vegetables. Families can explore turtle conservation at the Mai Khao Turtle Shelter and unwind at the Mai Khao beach – just a stone’s throw away, or enjoy gentle yoga or batik painting activities.
• Nestled among the foothills of the Garhwal Himalayan ranges, JW Marriott Mussoorie Walnut Grove Resort & Spa is a calming sanctuary for families who can explore the beautiful treks around Mussoorie, the ‘Queen of Hills’. The hotel’s JW Garden, JW Farm and Greenhouse offer a multi-sensory experience for guests which highlights the importance of eco-balance while also providing a nourishing farm-to-table experience with its sustainably grown herb and vegetables. Every day of the week, there are activities including Implant Nature, an environmental conservation effort of the now eroding Garhwal range through the plantation of saplings.
• Bringing the best of the city right to the doorstep, JW Marriott Singapore South Beach is located in the heart of Singapore’s art and culture district. Guests can embark on a discovery of the city or within the hotel with an activity guide and exploration map, a rewarding adventure for the whole family. Children will have plenty of fun with an in-room JW Marriott camper van and signature Family by JW kids amenities. Families can unwind in the sky gardens and enjoy a swim with panoramic views of the city.
• Escape the heat this summer with some indoor fun at JW Marriott Dongdaemun Square Seoul. The hotel’s JW Kids Artists package offers a variety of kids’ activities for families in search of an entertaining dose of pop art. This urban break includes a ticket to the DikiDiki Design Playground, a unique play environment with various themes to stimulate children’s imagination. Back at the hotel, families will enjoy breakfast at Tavolo 24 overlooking the city, in-room family dining service bringing tasty and shareable dishes, and access to the hotel’s environmentally friendly, LEED Gold-certified swimming pool complex.
• Hanoi is known as the ‘City of Lakes’ and JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi’s beautiful lakeside setting is perfect for families to embrace nature and enjoy outdoor fun. The retreat is known for its glamourous camping grounds and JW Lakeside Garden with a combination of entertainment and learning for the young ones and families. Plenty of activities to be enjoyed including herb planting in the JW Lakeside Garden, picnic, treasure hunting, and movie nights at the lakeside. After an exciting day outside, unwind at the luxurious Spa by JW with a personalized spa experience.
First published at Travel Industry Today
First published at TravelNewsHub.com – Global Travel News