Bang Krachao, Thailand, February 2, 2022 / TRAVELINDEX / As working from home continues into 2022, there will be ample time spent inside again. People have developed increased postural pains and issues that arise from lack of mobility during the pandemic – to help overcome these issues, RAKxa, the fully integrative wellness and medical retreat has launched a bespoke Mobilisation Package to inspire and welcome guests for post COVID-19 breaks. The package focuses on getting people moving again – addressing ‘tech neck’, bad posture and pains. The package is ideal for those seeking a new lease of life and to improve not only their physical health, but their mental health too in 2022 and beyond.
RAKxa is located in Bangkok’s ‘Green Lung’, a protected jungle-clad island on the Chao Phraya River. The new and innovative Mobilisation package from RAKxa promotes rehabilitation, recovery, and performance enhancement. Each personalised programme is based on the latest in exercise and sports science, using physical therapy, performance recovery and enhancement technologies to help achieve health and fitness goals as well as to relieve the chronic pains such as ‘tech neck’ which has increased with gym closures and more time spent at home.
Please see further details on the Mobilisation package below and additional extras for the perfect personalised five-night, seven-night, or 10-night programme to alleviate individual aches and pains and help with well mental wellbeing:
Mobilisation Retreat Programmes
Offering a combination of medical and holistic treatments along with sessions in the Medical Gym, the mobilisation package is especially beneficial for those with moderate mobility or posture issues, such as daily repetitive use of muscles, osteoporosis, or joint pain. It’s also suitable for those seeking post-operative rehabilitation. A team of health and wellness advisors will prescribe a customised programme, assisted by a medical gym team that will help identify the root cause of guest’s mobility issues and appoint a regime targeted at musculoskeletal restoration.
Standard Programme Offerings:
– Health and wellness consultation
– Accommodation as per selection
– Round-trip airport limousine transfer
– Three wellness cuisine meals or detox meals per person and per night of stay
– Complimentary healthy drinks, herbal tea and fresh seasonal fruits in villa
– Complimentary general physical examination
– Complimentary daily fitness and leisure activities
– Complimentary use of hydrotherapy area, including vitality pool, steam, herbal steam, sauna, chill shower and cold plunge pool
– Medical assessments
– Specific treatments as listed in the programme such as but not limited to:
– Physiotherapy, cryo sauna sessions, body light therapy, infrared sauna sessions, hyperbaric chamber sessions, Thai massages, healing massages acupuncture, yoga and pilates.
First published at TravelCommunication.net
First published at TravelNewsHub.com – Global Travel News