Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, December 5, 2022 / TRAVELINDEX / Festive season at The Reverie Saigon this year promises enchantment and beauty, whimsy and spectacle, much as guests have come to expect from the bold and extravagant 286-room hotel that epitomizes the best of Italian design.
Ice sculptures, crystal trees, polar bear doormen, and the “silver castle of the Snow Queen” all help bring the hotel’s winter wonderland theme to life. Meanwhile, a selection of extraordinary culinary events is on offer, from traditional French favorites at Café Cardinal to Cantonese cuisine at The Royal Pavilion and Michelin-star-caliber Italian fine dining at Da Vittorio Saigon.
With its signature French flair, Café Cardinal will host a number of exclusive dining events this holiday season, including a Christmas Eve and Christmas Day dinner, a classic Christmas Day brunch, a New Year’s Eve countdown celebration, and a New Year’s Day brunch, in addition to a special festive season menu available from Nov. 28-Dec. 30 (excluding Dec. 24-25).
An exquisite six-course special Cantonese dinner will be on offer at The Royal Pavilion for Christmas and New Year’s (served between Dec. 20 and Jan. 2, 2023). The menu includes lobster fruit salad, pan-seared lamb chop, rice with baked stuffed crab shell with crab meat and seafood, and chilled bird’s nest pudding, among other dishes.
The exclusive festive season menu at Da Vittorio Saigon has been crafted for the true gourmand. The eight-course degustation menu spotlights Italian fine dining at its very best, with dishes such as pan-seared Rougie’ foie gras, handmade tortellini, and butter-poached Canadian lobster. This special menu is available only on Dec. 24, 25 and 31.
Ring in the New Year in style at The Long @ Times Square and experience Ho Chi Minh City’s most spectacular fireworks display. Terrace seating can be reserved at The Long @ Times Square from 7pm to midnight, with a minimum order required per person.
Other highlights from this year’s festive season program at The Reverie Saigon include:
- A Festive Feast at Home. The Reverie Saigon’s takeaway menu features whole roasted turkey, Australian rib eye steak and side dishes such as rocket and goat cheese salad, roast potatoes, gravy and cranberry sauce, pumpkin crumble pie and more.
- Holiday High Tea. Throughout the holiday season, Café Cardinal will serve a special afternoon tea from 2pm to 5pm daily including delicacies from across Europe and an array of teas from around the world, or sparkling wine and Champagne.
- Hampers: The Gift of Giving. The Reverie Saigon has specially curated three different hampers full of luxurious and indulgent treats that will make an ideal gift for family, friends or colleagues. Each hamper is embossed with The Reverie Saigon’s signature peacock feather, representing prosperity, wealth and good fortune for the year ahead.
- Boutique Treats. Festive-themed cakes and pastries including gingerbread houses, traditional Yule log cakes, Panettone, fruit cake and more are available from Nov. 28.
- Spa Festive Promotion. The Spa at The Reverie Saigon has introduced several exclusive treatments and special offers in December. Book a 90-minute body massage from Monday to Thursday between 10:30am and 2pm and receive an additional 15 minutes. Or enjoy a complimentary spa hair treatment or energizing neck and shoulder massage with a 60-minute ILA facial therapy booking. Or enjoy a complimentary mineral moor mud foot wrap with a 60-minute lava relaxing foot massage booking.
To book culinary experiences, please call +84 (0) 28 3823 6688
About The Reverie Saigon
A member of The Leading Hotels of the World, The Reverie Saigon offers a truly astonishing hotel experience – showcasing extravagant, unapologetic European opulence in a storied Asian setting. The dazzling hotel features 286 rooms and suites alongside 89 residential-style suites, all of which are among the largest in the city and feature incomparable views of the Saigon River and the city skyline.
Renowned Italian brands furnished the rooms and suites and set the ambiance with exquisite and, in some cases, one-of-a-kind pieces. The property features five distinctive food and beverage outlets, a 1,200-square-metre spa & fitness centre, an expansive outdoor swimming pool and a range of versatile function spaces. In addition, guests have a fleet of over a dozen luxury automobiles at their disposal as well as exclusive access to the hotel’s very own yacht.
The Reverie Saigon is located in the 164-metre-tall Times Square Building, a mixed-use development that includes eight stories of premium office space and the showrooms of some of the same high-end Italian furniture brands whose pieces are featured throughout the hotel.
First published at TravelNewsHub.com – Global Travel News